|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Capacity (Lb./Yds.)
|| Max Drag (lbs.)
| 6 BB, 1 RB
|| 25.0 Oz.
|| 30/350, 40/310, 50/220
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing
Rugged, precision components throughout.
Ultra-smooth wet drag with maximum surface area.
Built For Today's Super Braids
The fine diameter and strength of today's braided super lines lets you pack a tremendous amount of fighting power into a compact reel. It also puts incredible strain on gear trains and drags designed for monofilament. That's why these Saltiga conventionals feature beefed up components within a super-rigid frame machined from solid bar stock aluminum. Reels just don't get any tougher.
- Grease-impregnated graphite and stainless drag
- Seven ball and roller bearings
- Precision machined, aircraft-grade aluminum spool for maximum casting performance and strength
- Massive, machine-cut, high-strength alloy gears
- Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Two-position Power Handle with massive, hand-fitting grip
- Frame and sideplates machined from solid, aircraft-grade bar stock aluminum, hard anodized to prevent corrosion
- Fast retrieve pulls in almost a yard of line (35 inches) with every handle turn