|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Capacity (Lb./Yds.)
|| Max Drag (lbs.)
| 2CRBB, 4BB, 1RB
|| 17.0 Oz.
|| 20/300, 25/240, 30/200
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing
Rugged, precision components throughout.
For optimum performance, use Saltiga Surf braided line.
Incorporating a fast-starting, ultra-lightweight aluminum spool and counter-balanced handle, this Saltiga is built for distance casting with braid or monofilament.Saltiga Surf Conventional Features:
- Ultra-lightweight machined aluminum spool designed for distance casting
- Counter-balanced, dual-position power handle
- Fast 5.4 : 1 gear ratio pulls in over 35 inches of line with every crank
- Frame and sideplates machined from solid, bar stock aluminum
- Seven ball and roller bearings, including CRBB anti-corrosion bearings
- Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Grease-impregnated graphite and stainless drag
- Massive, machine-cut, high-strength alloy gears