|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Capacity (Lb./Yds.)
|| Max Drag (lbs.)
| 4 CRBB
|| 52.6 Oz.
|| 20/795, 30/530
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller Bearing
Spool Bearing Stabilizer
Sleeved shaft prevents performance-killing side load on spool bearings under differing drag loads.
Unitized Aluminum Frame
Machined, one-piece aluminum frame won’t torque out of shape under the heaviest of loads.
Dual-Point Gear Shaft Support
Massive Gear Shaft Support bracket firmly anchors the gear train for greater winding power and less wear.
From their dual disc wet drag to custom features like a main shaft bearing stabilizer (sleeved spool) that normally requires expensive, custom machining with other brands, these reels are ready to go, right out of the box, to tackle some of the most respected game fish on the planet.Sealine Tournament® 2-Speed Big Game Reels Features:
- Easy shifting, two-speed gearbox. Pull in over a yard of line with every crank or quickly shift into low for raw winching power. Optimized mechanism features fewer moving parts for maximum reliability
- Four CRBB extra corrosion resistant bearings
- Infinite Spin™ free spool for maximum casting of live baits and hardware
- Dual-disc drag sandwiches stainless rotor between two wet discs for up to 50% more surface area, smooth, consistent performance
- Preset drag adjustment with precision click feel
- Dual-point gear shaft support for maximum winding power and reliability
- Main shaft bearing stabilizer prevents excessive side pressure on spool bearings regardless of drag tension
- Unitized, one-piece aluminum frame, ultra strong and torque-free
- Massive, stainless steel gears
- Stainless steel rod clamp with lanyard ring
- Oversized, comfort-contoured aluminum handle knob
- Custom features already built-in.