|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Capacity (Lb./Yds.)
|| Max Drag (lbs.)
| 3 BB
|| 7.0 Oz.
|| 4/145, 6/110, 8/75
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller BearingSS Tournament
From mountain streams to Bonefish flats in the keys, few reels have earned such a solid reputation for performance and reliability as Daiwa’s Tournament SS Series. Winner of two BassMasters® Classics and “reel of choice” for light saltwater record seekers around the world, these reels have proven themselves against the world’s top gamefish.
SS Tournament® Features:
- Precision worm gear levelwind evenly cross wraps line on spool
- Ultra-reliable roller bail trip mechanism
- Cut-proof SiC (Silicon Carbide) line roller
- Long Cast machined aluminum spool
- 3 stainless steel ball bearings
- Super-smooth drag, with oversized felt and stainless discs and precision click adjustment
- One Touch® folding handle
Precision Worm Gear Levelwind
Wraps line evenly on the spool, in cross-wrapped pattern. So line flows freely on outcast and doesn’t dig into itself under pressure.
Lifetime® Bail Spring
Looking like a ballpoint pen spring, Daiwa’s Lifetime® Bail Spring virtually eliminates old fashioned bail spring breakage and weakening.
Superior Drag Performance
Massive felt and stainless steel discs have up to twice the drag surface of ordinary reels for smooth, fade-free stopping power.