|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Capacity (Lb./Yds.)
|| Max Drag (lbs.)
| 2 CRBB, 2 BB, 1 RB
|| 25.4 Oz.
|| 30/350, 40/310, 50/220
CRBB = Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearing, BB = Stainless Steel Ball Bearing, RB Roller BearingDaiwa Saltist
Built For Today’s Super Braids
Introducing Daiwa’s new Saltist™, with the features and rugged “Full-Metal Jacket” construction demanded by today’s ultra-strong braided lines and mono. Choose from standard 4.9 to 1 retrieve or new ultra high speed 6.4 to 1 retrieve models that rip in over 47 inches of line with every crank, just the ticket for Kingfish.
- Rugged, all-metal construction with rigid, one-piece aluminum frame
- CRBB shielded, Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings on spool
- Total of four ball bearings and roller bearing
- Up to 30% greater winding power
- Powerful, high-strength alloy gears
- Dual Anti-Reverse systems
- Dual-position power handle