|| Gear Ratio
|| Line Cap
|| Max Drag Full
|| Max Drag Strike
| 4 BB
|| 2.5:1 & 1.3:1
|| 115.2 Oz.
|| 35.0 lb
|| 44.0 lb
*BB-Ball Bearings, RB-Roller BearingsTIAGRA
- Machined Aluminum Sideplates
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- Offset Ergonomic Power Grip The power grip is offset on multiple axis to allow natural hand, arm and wrist angles to improve comfort and power (not available on TI12 or TI16.)
- Ergonomic Power Handle (only on model 12 and 16 models) comfortable, non-slip grip provides maximum comfort and torque.
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
- Twin Disk Drag System (only on models 16 and 130 models) uses two drag disks and a floating drag plate to effectively double the drag surface which provides a wide range of drag settings and increased durability.
- Clicker increases the tension on Freespool and activates a clicking alarm when a fish bites.
- Metal Series Metal frames keep moving parts in precise alignment for increased efficiency and durability.
- Chrome Plated Sideplate Screws The sideplate screws are chrome plated to prevent corrosion between the screws and sideplate.
- Ratcheting Drag Lever eliminates the chance of the drag lever backing off due to boat vibration, and the detents serve as a reference point as to how much the drag has been increased or reduced.
- Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse System uses two pawls for increased reliability and durability along with hooksetting power Drag Force (lbs.)