Avet T-RX Quad Reels are the very first four-disc lever drag big game reels on the market. Avet T-RX Quad Reels deliver the ultimate in performance, with two titanium discs on each side of the spool and a total of four dry carbon fiber brake pads that produce unmatched drag strength and consistency. With more drag surface area than any comparable reel, The Avet T-RX 50W Quad Reel delivers 100 lbs. of pressure at strike and 116 lbs. at full setting while still maintaining the free spool capability to lob a live mackerel, scad or sardine to hungry fish. Avet T-RX Quad Reels feature a fully machined, one-piece aluminum frame and sideplate that is Type 2 anodized for good looks and durability. Inside are six rubber sealed stainless steel ball bearings and two-speed stainless steel gears that provide speed or power to beat big fish and beat them fast. Includes harness lugs.
- Lever Drag control system.
- 100 lb Max Drag on Strike with Free Spool.
- Twin titanium disk on both sides of spool with 4 carbon fiber brake pads.
- 3-4 times larger drag surface compare to other leading compatible size reels with supper smoothness.
- Pre set Drag feature.
- New cast control system only available from Avet Reels
(prevention of backlash and as an line out adjustment for live bait fishing)
- 100% precision machined aluminum rigid frame.
- All stainless steel ball bearings and stainless steel components.
- AveDrag dual caliper drag washers with titanium brake disk.
- Handle knob with oversized grip.
- Harness lugs.
- Proudly designed, machined and assembled in USA.
- Gear Ratio: 3.2:1 & 1.3:1
- Weight: 79 oz.
- Mono Line Capacity: 50lb's/970yd's